Another 10 days flown by. The weather has been a bit mixed but that has meant I have almost finished Lofoten - good job as it goes to the printers in a week. Tomorrow we head for Chamonix to meet Thorbjørn for the last few corrections, it was bit damp and drizzly in the afternoon - so I talked Sherri into a 'quick' trip along one of the local Via Ferrata. I can say she really enjoyed it (especially the 'wobbly bridge') but she did well and was pleased to survive the experience!An occasional listing covering bits and bobs about my various trips, climbing or otherwise, plus anything else that pops up. Feel free to add a comment or ask a question.
Monday, 21 April 2008
Off We Go Again
Another 10 days flown by. The weather has been a bit mixed but that has meant I have almost finished Lofoten - good job as it goes to the printers in a week. Tomorrow we head for Chamonix to meet Thorbjørn for the last few corrections, it was bit damp and drizzly in the afternoon - so I talked Sherri into a 'quick' trip along one of the local Via Ferrata. I can say she really enjoyed it (especially the 'wobbly bridge') but she did well and was pleased to survive the experience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On the Road Again
Heading out early doors - glorious Austria Surprisingly they let us back in and didn't even bat an eyelid - so across the Netherlands, ...
-
A few folks have asked about the process in applying for a French 180 day visa. It is quite complicated so I have laid it out in detail belo...
-
Padley Gorge wandering We only had eight days in the Ariege, and although short, it was very pleasant visit. We apart from me having a bit...
-
A very easy journey and we were back where it all began (Christmas 1987) - the Costa Blanca. It is so easy to forget what a glorious part of...
No comments:
Post a Comment