Thursday 30 May 2019

Homeward Bound - Slowly.

The campsite at Orpierre - surrounded by cliffs
Almost a month since I last blogged - we have been on the move is my only excuse. Marmaris, Kalymnos, Manchester, Ariege, Orpierre and now Briançon - no wonder I occasionally get confused as to where we are when I wake up in the morning.
We have 10 days in Briançon then a week in the Maurienne, and after that, a blank slate with a rough plan to be back in the UK by mid-July, just before the schools break up and everywhere starts getting busy. The aim there is to get trained up in drone flying, and to help Alan (James) with the next Peak Limestone guidebook.

No comments:

Ch Ch Ch Changes

The progress from my severe spinal stenosis back in December/January continues, though at times it feels pitifully slow - though of course i...