Tuesday 27 February 2024

And it Continues

Exploring the coast north of Altea
February in the Costa Blanca
Three weeks on and we are still seeing slow improvements in my stamina, balance and general fame of mind. I have walked 3kms a couple of times including 1.5km uphill towards the Albir lighthouse. I have been having weekly osteopath sessions and doing my exercises religiously several times a day. We are still miles from tackling steep or rough terrain but life is so much better than it might have been. Valentine's Day was especially memorable - the day I should have gone under the surgeon's knife but we walked the beach and took in the sunshine as well as breathing huge sighs of relief. 

It is getting close to the time to head off north now, the mission on the Costa Blanca more or less accomplished - the rest of my life awaits!



No comments:

Ch Ch Ch Changes

The progress from my severe spinal stenosis back in December/January continues, though at times it feels pitifully slow - though of course i...